Versatile dedicated scanning for your small office needs
- Placing and Accessing the Scanner
- Scanning both sides of a document in one go
- Can be placed anywhere
- Scanning Performance
- Fast scanning speed at a rate of 25 ppm / 50 ipm
- Efficiency made possible by combining flatbed and ADF
- A wide variety of scanning solutions available
- Comes with PaperStream IP for SP Series and PaperStream Capture Lite
Placing and Accessing the Scanner
Insufficient space is not an issue due to the compact design of the SP-1425. This scanner is designed to be used in all kinds of situations, including in places where space is limited.
An all-round model providing excellent operability. The scanner with the flatbed and the ADF, which has a stable paper feed function, supports your demands in order to raise business efficiency by meeting your needs for scanning various documents.
Bundled Software Solutions
Software programs that can be used for your business are bundled together with this scanner. The easy-to-understand UIs and the advanced image processing feature improves the efficiency of your work, which helps to greatly increase productivity.
- PaperStream IP for SP Series automatically produces images of the highest clarity
PaperStream IP for SP Series has attained high levels of image processing. This is a scanner driver that supports TWAIN/ISIS™, easily converting various documents into high-quality images automatically. Configuring or changing the settings according to the type or condition of a document is unnecessary. Images with good visibility and images that are suitable for post-processing such as OCR can be created.
- PaperStream Capture Lite specializes in routine scans
Seamless linkage with PaperStream IP is established by using "PaperStream Capture Lite" which is an application to scan documents, thus increasing productivity with the easy to use operability. In addition, this application focuses on routine scans, such as batch scanning, and has easy-to-understand UIs for users and administrators, thus raising the level of business efficiency.
- Searchable documents made possible with ABBYY™ FineReader™ Sprint
An OCR application to convert images scanned with the SP-1425 into Word/Excel® documents. Once scanned images are converted into these document formats, it becomes easier to edit these documents in Word/Excel files than PDF files, which improves businesses efficiency.
|Supported operating systems||Windows® 10 (32-bit / 64-bit), Windows® 8 / 8.1 (32-bit / 64-bit), Windows® 7 (32-bit / 64-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit / 64-bit), Windows Server® 2016 (64-bit), Windows Server® 2012 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server® 2012 (32-bit / 64-bit), Windows Server® 2008 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server® 2008 (32-bit / 64-bit)|
|Scanner Type||Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) and Flatbed|
|Scanning modes||Simplex / Duplex, Color / Grayscale / Monochrome|
|Image Sensor Type||Single line CMOS-CIS x 2 (Front / Flatbed x 1, Back x 1)|
|Light Source||R, G, B LED x 2 (Front / Flatbed x 1, Back x 1)|
|Multifeed detection||Ultrasonic Multi-feed Detection Sensor x 1|
|Document size||ADF||Maximum||216 x 356 mm (8.5 x 14 in.)|
|Minimum||114 x 140 mm (4.5 x 5.5 in.)|
|Long page scanning(1)||216 x 3,048 mm (8.5 x 120 in.)|
|Flatbed||Maximum||216 x 297 mm (8.5 x 11.7 in.)|
|Minimum||25.4 x 25.4 mm (1 x 1 in.)|
|Paper||52 to 127 g/m2 (14 to 34 lb)|
|Plastic Card||Not Support|
|Carrier sheet||Not Support|
(A4, Portrait) (3)
|ADF||Color (4)||Simplex: 25 ppm (200 dpi / 300 dpi)
Duplex: 50 ipm (200 dpi / 300 dpi)
|Flatbed||Color (4)||4 Seconds (200 dpi / 300 dpi)|
|Paper chute capacity (A4 Portrait) (6)||50 sheets (A4: 80 g/m2 or 21 lb)|
|Expected daily volume||3,000 sheets/day|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|Output Resolution (7)||Color (24-bit)||50 dpi to 600 dpi (adjustable by 1 dpi increments), 1,200 dpi (driver) (8)|
|Internal video processing||65,536 levels (16-bit)|
|Interface||USB2.0 / USB 1.1|
|Connector shape||B type|
|Image processing function||Image emphasis, Error diffusion, Dither, Dynamic threshold (iDTC), Static threshold, Advanced DTC, SDTC, De-Screen, Dropout color(Red, Green, Blue, White, None, Saturation, Custom), Automatic color detection, Multi image output, Blank page detection, sRGB Output, Split image, Vertical streaks reduction, Edge Filler, Automatic page size detection|
|Power requirement||AC 100 V to 240 V ± 10%|
|Power consumption||Operating: 16 W or less
Sleep mode: 2.9 W or less
Auto standby (OFF) mode: 0.5 W or less
|Operating environment||Temperature: 5 to 35 °C (41 to 95 °F)
Relative humidity: 20 to 80% (Non-condensing)
|Dimensions: Width x Depth x Height (10)||454 mm x 331 mm x 129 mm (17.9 in. x 13 in. x 5.1 in.)|
|Weight||4.3 kg (9.5 lb) or less|
|Included software / drivers||PaperStream IP (TWAIN /TWAIN x64/ISIS) for SP Series, PaperStream Capture Lite, Presto!™ PageManager™, ABBYY™ FineReader™ Sprint, Scanner Central Admin Agent, Software Operation Panel, Error Recovery Guide|
|Environmental compliance||ENERGY STAR® and RoHS|
|Included items||Pad Unit, AC adapter, AC cable, USB cable, Setup DVD-ROM, Included items Quick Installation Sheet|
- Long page scanning supports documents with a length of up to 3,048 mm (120 in.) when the resolution is set to 200 dpi or less.
- The paper weight only applies to using the ADF.
- Actual scanning speeds are affected by data transmission and software processing times.
- Indicated speeds are from using JPEG compression.
- Indicated speeds are from using TIFF G4 compression.
- Maximum capacity varies, depending upon paper weight.
- Selectable maximum density may vary depending on the length of scanned document.
- When scanning at high resolution (over 600dpi), some limitations apply to the size of the document that could be scanned, depending on system environment.
- Bit of output format indicates the value through the driver processing.
- Excluding the ADF paper chute.